Dear Dolf,

t-rey

• Members

I took a listen to your band because you posted that link in the 'What kind of music do you play' thread.

It's awesome - Jeebus Ate My Matchbox is my fav upon first listen.

I dig it. That is all :wave:

• Members

Right on man - you guys ever make it up to NC?

And I definitely agree with the Clutch vibe.

Damn, I love the heavier music coming out of the south these days.

We're working on a tour here in the near future. Was supposed to be in November, then got temporarily postponed...I'll keep you guys posted ;)

We'll be in Atlanta in September, so if you feel like making the drive :poke:

• Members

I am a golden god. Dave's just my bitch thus far. But we are awesome.

We've been to NC many times. We will be there many more to come. In fact, we've been a band for 5 years and only recently have we really begun to play too often at home. Most of our shows have been on the road.

• Members

I am a golden god. Dave's just my bitch thus far. But we are awesome.

We've been to NC many times. We will be there many more to come. In fact, we've been a band for 5 years and only recently have we really begun to play too often at home. Most of our shows have been on the road.

You should definitely come to Wilmington if you ever get a chance. There are a couple of bands around town that you would fit in well with (ASG comes to mind).

• Members

Don't know the exact date yet. Billy might (Facing Failure)

Which brings me to my next question - what do the two of youze do in the band? I'm assuming guitar, but do either of you do vocals?

Rig pics????

• Members

Billy does vocals/guitar

I do guitar/fat guy dancing.

His rig: Black orange Rocker 30 halfstack. He plays a full hollow Gretsch.

My rig: Orange Rocker 30 head/fender 4x12. I play a semihollow Epi Sheraton.

I need a new cab.

• Members

Which brings me to my next question - what do the two of youze do in the band?

It's basically me and whomever else I give the privilege of sharing in my awesomeness. I sing and play guitar, write all of the songs, on the new album I recorded all of the guitar parts. There's like 10-15 tracks of guitar on EVERY song.

Basically, you should be on your knees worshiping my cock. I'm all sorts of neato.

Also, Dave is a butt {censored}er. There, I said it.

• Members

It's basically me and whomever else I give the privilege of sharing in my awesomeness. I sing and play guitar, write all of the songs, on the new album I recorded all of the guitar parts. There's like 10-15 tracks of guitar on EVERY song.

Basically, you should be on your knees worshiping my cock. I'm all sorts of neato.

Also, Dave is a butt {censored}er. There, I said it.

There is a thread already establishing you as a butt{censored}er. You can't triple-stamp a double-stamp, sir.

Archived