"The hardest riddle available on the internet"...

moqi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Protip: there are guides on the web. I've never been past level 10 or so, but that was a looong time ago.

ive still read them

i go to move the hand, and i get a + and then it highlights over the screen so cant do it

• Members
well ive managed to get past the first level, now im on the 3rd dont have a clue

Well, as I said...I think it's for computer freaks. Sometimes you have to check the source code of the website or the URL/address bar ;)

• Members

I'm certainly no computer freak but I like these kind of puzzles. I like playing games like Resi Evil and Silent Hill that have odd puzzles. It's not quite the same but all the clues are there, it's just using them with the available resources that are allowed.

On level seven now. How many levels does this thing go to? I hope not too many because I find these things addictive and I need to get stuff done today :lol:

• Members

Played it a lot in high school (yes, it has been around for a while) got to level 20 something, but then it gets so ridiculously hard it isn't fun anymore.

Note all of the levels are computer based either, you'll have to dick around in the source code on some levels, but later on it builds more on obscure references and hidden messages.

• Members

{censored} this {censored}...I think I'm addicted :D Currently on Level 8

...Note all of the levels are computer based either, you'll have to dick around in the source code on some levels, but later on it builds more on obscure references and hidden messages.

Good to know :)

• Members
{censored} this {censored}...I think I'm addicted
:D
Currently on Level 8

Good to know
:)

Let's just say that I know a lot more about old candy companies, morse code and annagrams now.

EDIT: Damn, started playing again, and I've completely forgotten the solution to level 8. I remember being stuck on that one for ever.

• Members

Wow, they really start getting hard after 7. I managed to do 8, which took me flippin' ages. I think I'll give it a rest, for now, and get back to it sometime later. Didn't look at doing 9 because I know once I start I will want to do it :):cool:

Okay here's a riddle for everyone to solve:

What is Greater than GOD
More evil than the Devil
The Rich need it
The Poor have it
And if you eat it you will die
?

No Googling! ;):cool:

• Members
Let's just say that I know a lot more about old candy companies, morse code and annagrams now.

EDIT: Damn, started playing again, and I've completely forgotten the solution to level 8. I remember being stuck on that one for ever.

Yes, level 8 was pretty tricky ;) I'm currently on 10 and going craaaaaaaaazy...

cg_25: You're on the right track ^^

Archived