Illinois head count...

• Members

DIAM-A-TRIZAKIZIZIZZOOOOO

sunday is okay, but i'll have to ask a day off work. all ya'll got gigs on satuday nights? hard workers....

Well, I don't have a gig every single Saturday, and with enough advance notice I can ask our manager not to book us on a specific day, if a Saturday would be more convenient.

• Members

I *might* even be willing to fly out for that myself. Teh wife has family in Chicagoland. No guarantee, though, depends entirely on dates and how work is shaping up here, and flight costs, etc.

Hotel room slumber party? :love:

:lol:

• Members

MAYbe. I'm not making any promises just yet, but I think it could be fun. Might be a bit of a bitch bringing any gear with me, though.

as i was discussing with suit the other night, these things aren't about the gear anymore for me. sure, sometimes there's a piece i latch onto that i hadn't played before, but it's more about putting a face to the personality and having a great time.

just leave your stuff at home :)

• Members

My name is Steve Davis. I live in Galesburg (1/2 way between Peoria and QC's). I currently play in the band JammSammich (www.jammsammich.com), based in Peoria. I've met Suit and Tie Guy over here in GBurg a couple of times...I think it was at the Seminary Street Pub (he really IS a smoking player!). I've been hacking away at keys for 12 of the 27 years I've been in bands, performing mainly here, Peoria, Quad Cities (RIBCO, etc.), Macomb and Bloomington, with some occasional side trips.

Nice to see Illinois so well represented!

- S

Archived