Artists that should listened to at loud volumes.

amarr1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Botch.

=:rawk:

Here's my pick, but really any dance or electronic music that sounds amazing stoned. Kraftwerk and Raymond Scott are among my favs, topped by these guys. Crrrrrank it!

[YOUTUBE]yDk-PGRMMw4[/YOUTUBE]

Note to self, never make something as awesome as "Seagreen Serenades" an "our" song, 'cause when she stomps your heart out it'll be ruined forever. :cry:

• Members

A lot depends on what you mean by 'loud'.... I have no time whatever for the sort of fratboy idiocy that prefers to listen to music, whether live or on record, so loud that not only will it likely damage your hearing, but also is impossible to enjoy properly as it begins to distort and you don't get the same separation of sounds or hear it as you should....

That said..... pretty much anything, but especially, in no particular order:

The Damned, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Elvis, Wanda Jackson, Bob Dylan (especially electric Bob Dylan), a really good recording of Bizet's Carmen, especially the Toreador song, Beethoven's symphonies, especially 5 and 9 (the second movement of 9 is my favourite classical piece, I think...), Strauss' Blue Danube. Chuck Berry. Little Richard. Queen. The Prodigy.

All loud - and, if pre-recorded, on Vinyl.

Archived