Is there a Firefox application that disallows one to gain access to the internet...

amarr1

• Members

Also, in before "YEAH IT'S CALLED SELF CONTROL HURDUR".

Also, in before some hipster ironically says "YEAH IT'S CALLED SELF CONTROL HURDUR".

Also, in before some anti-hipster moronically says "YEAH IT'S CALLED SELF CONTROL HURDUR".

• Members
then turn off the internet on your own computer.

you mock the "self-control" thing, but really, it is
:)
not that hard, dude. just commit

Yeah, I guess this thread is enough actually... Time to start reading something my books other than StumbleUpon'd stuff.

• Members

So....it appears putting time blocks on the router or modem isn't going to work?

You didn't really respond to that suggestion and there may be other ways to do what you'd like that don't involve special software.

Is it a single computer you need it disabled on? What about just disconnecting it from the network and not having the password saved? They couldn't reconnect without the password?

I didn't see any add-ons to FF that would do something like this either.

• Members

So....it appears putting time blocks on the router or modem isn't going to work?

You didn't really respond to that suggestion and there may be other ways to do what you'd like that don't involve special software.

Is it a single computer you need it disabled on? What about just disconnecting it from the network and not having the password saved? They couldn't reconnect without the password?

I didn't see any add-ons to FF that would do something like this either.

Thanks IamBurnout, though that seems like it would disable the entire connection, no? Yes, it's a single computer. It'd be such a useful app. Go Firefox, do it.

Archived