Behold! A rough track from an album I'm working on?

Operator

• Members

It's one of two instrumental songs on an album I'm finishing up. I haven't shown anyone, so I thought it would be nice to hear comments and stuff from strangers on the information super highway, if you'd like. Please keep in mind, though, it's an unmastered rough mix. There will certainly be some mixing changes in the future.

Info:

• Members

I like it a lot. I will probably listen to it again. However, I personally hate songs that start slow, and this one's pretty bad in that regard...maybe chop off a few of the intro deer de deers? i really enjoy the tinkling sounds in the background and the guitar work, and all the changes. nice work.

• Members
I like it a lot. I will probably listen to it again. However, I personally hate songs that start slow, and this one's pretty bad in that regard...maybe chop off a few of the intro deer de deers? i really enjoy the tinkling sounds in the background and the guitar work, and all the changes. nice work.

Yeah, I definitely feel you in re the slow start. There will be some weird and interesting granular synthesis overlapping it, so when we mix it with the song before it, it'll (hopefully) seem less slow to start up.

Thanks so much for listening, man. :)

deer de deers made lol also

Archived