Way OT: Subway fight

Gonkboy

• Members
You guys are {censored}ing retarded. It's not about being a bad ass. Its not about puffing out your chest. It's about self preservation as another poster mentioned. I'm sure if I had been born in a city that wasn't consistently in the top five highest violent crime rates in the US I would have a different perspective.

For a good portion of my life my pops has owned a bar in a very violent neighborhood. He has been robbed at gunpoint, by people he KnoWS in the neighborhood, more times then I can recall. He has been shot at, attacked, etc. I also have experienced similar {censored}ed up stuff and it really does open your eyes.

Again this is not boosting like some degenerate gangster rapper, it just when you are around stupid {censored}ing violence regularly you tend to recognize things differently and in the name of self preservation you remove yourself and do not get involved.

Meh,

the modern gentleman would've come to the girl's aid. Self-preservation, cowardice, neutrality, apathy... call it what you want.

Based on the OP, the risk of helping was low, the reward was high.

PS. I would've broke it up and then got off the train and found the nearest place the sells bibimbap! BOMB. :thu:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are {censored}ing retarded. It's not about being a bad ass. Its not about puffing out your chest. It's about self preservation as another poster mentioned. I'm sure if I had been born in a city that wasn't consistently in the top five highest violent crime rates in the US I would have a different perspective.

For a good portion of my life my pops has owned a bar in a very violent neighborhood. He has been robbed at gunpoint, by people he KnoWS in the neighborhood, more times then I can recall. He has been shot at, attacked, etc. I also have experienced similar {censored}ed up stuff and it really does open your eyes.

Again this is not boosting like some degenerate gangster rapper, it just when you are around stupid {censored}ing violence regularly you tend to recognize things differently and in the name of self preservation you remove yourself and do not get involved.

'Merica.

• Members

the bitch wasn't really in trouble, it wasn't a fight, was a mere scuffle, it's not like the chick's face was getting smashed in.

(cue the epic beard man clip where the guys face does get smashed in and STILL no one steps in :lol: )

SAL is keeping it real, the rest of you {censored}s are the ones being internet bad asses talking about "stepping in" when in real life you wouldn't have done a damn thing and if you did that old lady would have kicked your ass. :lol:

• Members
the bitch wasn't really in trouble, it wasn't a fight, was a mere scuffle, it's not like the chick's face was getting smashed in.

(cue the epic beard man clip where the guys face does get smashed in and STILL no one steps in
:lol:
)

SAL is keeping it real, the rest of you {censored}s are the ones being internet bad asses talking about "stepping in" when in real life you wouldn't have done a damn thing and if you did that old lady would have kicked your ass.

Like so many people have said, the risk was low the reward was high. If two gangs are shooting up the neighborhood, I wouldn't step up and get shot, but I sure as {censored} would call the cops.

• Members
what reward?

The reward of stopping someone from getting injured, to keeping a stable and violence free train ride, of stepping in and helping someone in need. Of being a decent person.

:wave:

Some peeps wont see it as a reward. Its okay, maybe you don't have health coverage.

• Members
The reward of stopping someone from getting injured, to keeping a stable and violence free train ride, of stepping in and helping someone in need. Of being a decent person.

Some peeps wont see it as a reward. Its okay, maybe you don't have health coverage.

Werd.

I actually have broken up some {censored} going down on the bus, and before getting onto a bus, here in Seattle. Cops have been called, D-bags have been checked. I have a low tolerance level for tards, assholes, and generalized dumb{censored}ery, particularly when it involves me coming home from a place I didn't want to go to anyway (work).

• Members

• Members

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

It may be god damned hilarious to you, but thats just the way you were raised. Take a survey about the right thing to do in this situation and see which side of normalcy you're on.

Next time you're being knifed in an alley calling for help... hope someone like you isn't the closest bystander. ;)

:thu::lol::thu::lol::thu:

• Members

The only thing unfair about that fight was the fact that a young person let herself get jacked up by an old lady.

AN OLD LADY

You just can't live that {censored} down.

Hell, she was more upset at the person with the camera than she was at her public ass whooping.

• Members

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

It may be god damned hilarious to you, but thats just the way you were raised. Take a survey about the right thing to do in this situation and see which side of normalcy you're on.

Next time you're being knifed in an alley calling for help... hope someone like you isn't the closest bystander.
;)

:thu::lol::thu::lol::thu:

I must have missed the knife, to me this looked like a couple of women having an cat fight :idk:

• Members

man, SAL is a {censored}ing chump. most people act hard and {censored} because they're from the streets but this punk thinks he's hot {censored} because his {censored}in' dad owns a bar in the hood.

just 'cause your old man's been stuck up doesn't make you harder-than-thou by proxy. talk about a punk to the core.

• Members

SAL is keeping it real, the rest of you {censored}s are the ones being internet bad asses talking about "stepping in" when in real life you wouldn't have done a damn thing and if you did that old lady would have kicked your ass.

This.

I am not adverse to calling 911. As Robo stated that Korean subway nonsense was nothing to get concerned about. To bitches barely fighting and a whole lot of screeching.

Allow me a CSB. My neighborhood in Philly, like so many Philly neighborhoods is rough on a good day. Believe me I'm not bragging bout it, I {censored}ing hate it. I have been surrounded by senseless violence most of my life, hence my b line for one of the safest, cleanest neighborhoods in Brooklyn... To get the {censored} away...

Not that long ago for young white girls were stirring {censored} up on my block, three houses down, with a few young black girls... Racial slurs etc... As you might expect things escalated fast and the parents of many of the girls came out to watch, not break {censored} up between their own {censored}ing kids. Fists began to get
thrown and hair was being pulled etc. The black girls began to beat the living {censored} out of the white girls while their parents yelled and screamed, cheering that's what a ****** does! That's what a ****** does. There was blood. There were broken bones and one girl left in an ambulance wiu a fractured skull. I called the cops but you gotta be out of your {censored}ing mind if I'll step in so I can have a nice divo afternoon... O cops showed up like two hours late.

My father is selling his bar. Why you ask, whAt a lovely occupation. A dude he knows who is in and out of trouble often, and who my father throws some money to help the bartenders carry in the beer orders, tried to kill him. At the end of the night the dude came to the bar as usual to help restock, this time with a crowbar under his jacket. He proceeds to beat my father in the head and body with a crowbar and starts smashing bottles over his head. Gets like 100 bucks and leaves my dad for dead. I get a call in NYC that my pops in is critical care and his skull is fractured and he may lose his one eye. When I got to the hospital he had over 400 stitches and staples on his head and face alone, not to mention taking many blows to the body and arms.

My dad knows his name, address, what soup kitchen he works at, his sisters address, what church he sometimes sleeps at and his Departmet of Correction number and the {censored}ing cops still haven't found him.

Also not long ago on my block two girls got in a fight over this {censored}ed up white trash dude and {censored} escalated fast. The dude wound up gving this one broad a beating, grabbed her dog out of her car and was full blown out of his mind. I called the cops... Two hours later they show up to the scene.

Come to Philly and let's see how you handle yourself. The line in swingers is so appropreate... Trouble finds you.

• Members

This.

I am not adverse to calling 911. As Robo stated that Korean subway nonsense was nothing to get concerned about. To bitches barely fighting and a whole lot of screeching.

Allow me a CSB. My neighborhood in Philly, like so many Philly neighborhoods is rough on a good day. Believe me I'm not bragging bout it, I {censored}ing hate it. I have been surrounded by senseless violence most of my life, hence my b line for one of the safest, cleanest neighborhoods in Brooklyn... To get the {censored} away...

Not that long ago for young white girls were stirring {censored} up on my block, three houses down, with a few young black girls... Racial slurs etc... As you might expect things escalated fast and the parents of many of the girls came out to watch, not break {censored} up between their own {censored}ing kids. Fists began to get

thrown and hair was being pulled etc. The black girls began to beat the living {censored} out of the white girls while their parents yelled and screamed, cheering that's what a ****** does! That's what a ****** does. There was blood. There were broken bones and one girl left in an ambulance wiu a fractured skull. I called the cops but you gotta be out of your {censored}ing mind if I'll step in so I can have a nice divo afternoon... O cops showed up like two hours late.

My father is selling his bar. Why you ask, whAt a lovely occupation. A dude he knows who is in and out of trouble often, and who my father throws some money to help the bartenders carry in the beer orders, tried to kill him. At the end of the night the dude came to the bar as usual to help restock, this time with a crowbar under his jacket. He proceeds to beat my father in the head and body with a crowbar and starts smashing bottles over his head. Gets like 100 bucks and leaves my dad for dead. I get a call in NYC that my pops in is critical care and his skull is fractured and he may lose his one eye. When I got to the hospital he had over 400 stitches and staples on his head and face alone, not to mention taking many blows to the body and arms.

My dad knows his name, address, what soup kitchen he works at, his sisters address, what church he sometimes sleeps at and his Departmet of Correction number and the {censored}ing cops still haven't found him.

Also not long ago on my block two girls got in a fight over this {censored}ed up white trash dude and {censored} escalated fast. The dude wound up gving this one broad a beating, grabbed her dog out of her car and was full blown out of his mind. I called the cops... Two hours later they show up to the scene.

Come to Philly and let's see how you handle yourself. The line in swingers is so appropreate... Trouble finds you.

once again. holy {censored}, people were fighting outside of your house? my god dude, this is on some next-level {censored}. sounds like a rap career jumpoff.

just 'cause our dad got stuck doesn't make you hard. sorry.

Archived