Post Your Rig (Fall Edition)

manchester

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! It's a PT-1. I'd like a mini, but I figure what I have now works well enough. Maybe if I come across a killer deal on a used one I'll make the switch.

I always had the quirky idea that the PT-1 width wise was perfect (bit longer than the mini, same height). I always wanted to know how difficult it would be or how much it'd cost some welder to 'chop it in half' effectively and making it two single tier boards. THAT would be awesome (would need bigger feet that Brim uses too to increase height, ect). I'm hoping he comes up with a similar sort of mod!

• Members
I always had the quirky idea that the PT-1 width wise was perfect (bit longer than the mini, same height). I always wanted to know how difficult it would be or how much it'd cost some welder to 'chop it in half' effectively and making it two single tier boards. THAT would be awesome (would need bigger feet that Brim uses too to increase height, ect). I'm hoping he comes up with a similar sort of mod!

Interesting idea. Something tells me that it's probably more money/trouble than it's worth unless it was something you could do yourself. Maybe Pedaltrain scours forums looking for new product ideas and will see that we are talking about LONGER SINGLE TIERED BOARDS...:idea:

• Members
looks amazing. what bass is it? a Deluxe?

what guitar is it in the center? and what is the cab you're using on the pic above?

Allow me to assist..

Bass = Ibanez P-Bass clone from the 70s.

Guitar in the centre = DeArmond M-77t

Cab = Ampeg V4 4x12.

How close am I? I'll admit I cheated and used your sig. :wave:

Archived