A Thread To Distract From The Drama Around SAL

Ryan.

• Members

Ok, First off I'm gonna say this, Either you're a Juggalo or you're not...Straight as that...If you "stop" being a Juggalo then you never were one in the first place you were just a fan or going through a faze..

But here's why they've always sang about the things they've sang about....Starting way back in the day ICP had just came out with their first Joker's Card, The Carnival of Carnage...Now at this time it was all entertainment, although CoC is part of the Dark Carnival saga they really didn't have near as much of an idea of whut they were doing or whut the Carnival was as much yet...But, CoC drew people in.

Then in Ringmaster, they really started to more-so come into their own-I suppose you'd say-They really had more of the hidden messages than CoC, If you listen to The Dead One it says "Have some faith", "Life goes on...For Some" and "Christ help you"...But it does not really make these lyrics so clear because, why? They didn't want to make it so known...yet. You see they were drawing people in with these lyrics about killing and the like, lots of people who didn't even believe in God at the time...

Of Course there were 3 more Joker Cards before The Wraith: Shangri-La, but no need to really go through all those, if you're a Juggalo then you already know the hidden truths...But I do wanna say in Amazing Jeckel Brothers in the song Echo Side it has a reverse message saying "Fvck the devil, Fvck that sh*t. We believe in life legit. If you gettin' whut we say, why you throw your soul away?"...This is reverse because they weren't ready to tell people the truth...Because, by this time, they had so many people who were listening, and the people didn't understand whut it was, but they got this amazing feeling from the music, the Carnival...

They didn't know that the Carnival was code for God the whole time...That's how it was meant to be...Because they drew people in who didn't (but also did) believe in God, but then they felt the powerful feeling that it gave them, then ICP told the Juggalo World "Truth is we follow God!. We've always been behingd him. The Carnival is God and may all Juggalo find him!"...Now the Juggalos knew...It led many to believe in God...But, also weeded out the fakes who weren't really, truly down with the clown...They weren't down no matter whut...

But there is a moral meaning behind every Joker's Card, ya just gotta read between the lines...See whut the haters can not...The truth...

The point of all this: It was entertainment. It brought many people to God.

And it does to this day.

I'm Christian and I love all their lyrics, the ones about killing and everything...Can't help it, it's just who I am...I'm a Juggalette...A part of the Juggalo Family..And I know there's nothing wrong with that...As crazy as it may sound to some, I don't care, But I've asked God about it...I feel like I have a very close relationship with God...If he feels it's wrong for me to be a Juggalette, then he wouldn't have made me one...And he'd steer me down a different path...You're born a Juggalo...You don't just become one, if you're a Juggalo then you were all along, you just didn't know it yet.

I hoped I've helped ya Homie...

If you realize you never were a Juggalo then that's fine...You woulda left the Family sooner or later anyways... But if you know you're a Juggalo then MCL...And I'll see ya in Shangri-La...

:)

Source(s):

Oh, and by the way...ICP never said they were any certain religion...They just said they follow God.

It's not for sure that they're Christians, people just tend to say they are based on lyrics...

Here's a site I love, and I think you might like too...

http://www.juggalofaith.com/

Go to the Hidden Truths section...It's very interesting..

:)

Archived