How Have Your pedals changed in the last year??

KjStrat62

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have downsized from 14 pedals to 7. I put away my SKB-45 board and use a small gator board now. I replaced a bunch of stuff to save space and match the amp I'm using. I got rid of a small clone for a Boss CE-3, replaced an NYC muff with a tone wicker muff to save space and add versatility to my fuzz sounds, and use an A/B box to switch channels on my amp for OD (I use it to switch between the normal and top boost channels on an AC30C2).The constants have been a modded boss sd-1 I've had for over 3 years, a phase 90 and the RE-20 which I don't think I'll ever replace.

• Members

I sold my FF stupidly when I didn't need to. It was an AWESOME finish too (I'm not usually 'zomg finish' but this was seriously really classy) and I regret that everyday. Having said that I did get #41 MRRR which I'm quite happy with and I sold my Moog LPII, Vox AC15 (heavily modded Dumble specs, lolzjk, just heaps of good work done by a guy who builds very accurate clones (Dale Sherlock for you Aussie folks, GENIUS with EL84 amps!)). Uhm... that's all I can think of. Rest of the boards stayed but the BoR and VB-2 won't last very long with an M9 and another Fuzz Factory/Comsichorus are on the radar!

Archived