How Have Your pedals changed in the last year??

KjStrat62

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've bought and sold way too many. I finally cleared the lot and bought cheap but good, settling on my and for light-med dirt and a FAB D-1 Distortion for high gain...that, a tuner and delay...that's it.

Funny that the FAB sounds better than distortions I've used that cost 10X more.

• Members

huge turnover.
in and out have been:
red witch moon phaser x3, zvex fuzz factory, carl martin delayla & plexitone, CS phase 90, MG alien boost, KOT, peachfuzz x2, vibutron x2, timefactor, superdelay, mr echo, mi audio bbd x4, OCD, mad prof. MRD, bc108 sunface, timmy, red witch medusa x2 (old big box), keeley java boost, WIIO, London Fuzz, Buster Jangle, Liquid Sunshine, DD2, Brooklyn Overdrive, Sputnik comp, marshall echohead, AM bicomp, MI polyanna, BYOC triangle muff, DM2 and a PS3.

at this moment, all i have is the dm2, triangle muff and the plexitone (which im selling).

next set of inbounds:
SIB echodrive & varidrive, Foxrox CC2, Teese WOF.
i think i might leave my board at that....

• Members

I bought two chorus pedals: a Behringer CC300 and an old DODFX 60. The DOD has weaseled its way onto my pedal board, between my RAT and my DMM...that board didn't change for nearly two years before that. So now its just

Tele-->TU-2-->RAT-->FX60-->DMM-->AC15/Pathfinder 15R

• Members

i went from a delay in the fx loop (timefactor) and a overdrive in front(whcih i alternated between an mi audio tubezone and suhr shiba drive)

to adding a wah, muff/fuzz, phaser, ...no thanks to this forum
also got into the DIY building

now im building a second pedal board

damn you HCFX

Archived