NGD!

stratedge09

• Members

Looks like a high-ass quality guitar. Some questions: Pups? Hows the neck? Are the frets extra jumbo?
LTD/ESP's don't really groove with me because one time went to go check out some local "metal" bands and they all played LTD/ESP's and I felt embarassed and strange the whole time watching/listening to these bands. That and emg pickups are out now. Dumb reasons I know.
But I am NOT hating. That genuinely looks like a class act guitar.

• Members

Looks like a high-ass quality guitar. Some questions: Pups? Hows the neck? Are the frets extra jumbo?

LTD/ESP's don't really groove with me because one time went to go check out some local "metal" bands and they all played LTD/ESP's and I felt embarassed and strange the whole time watching/listening to these bands. That and emg pickups are out now. Dumb reasons I know.

But I am NOT hating. That genuinely looks like a class act guitar.

HQ, yes. Pups are Duncan '59/JB set. Neck is a thin "U" shaped, it's kinda chunky near the upper frets which I like cause I have big hands. The frets ARE extra jumbo and it barely feels like ur playing. Def one of the best guitars I've ever played, great bang for your buck. Don't let the metal bands change your mind, LTD's are awesome guitars.

• Members
never see much love for ltd around here.

if its not a jazzmaster, tele, or a 335 then no boners to be had.

but thats a pretty classy lookin' guitar. i like.
:thu:
:thu:

Thank you sir! I was gonna say something of the like but didn't wanna troll my own thread haha. It reminds me of a Gibson RD, which is one of my all time favorite guitars.

• Members

HQ, yes. Pups are Duncan '59/JB set. Neck is a thin "U" shaped, it's kinda chunky near the upper frets which I like cause I have big hands. The frets ARE extra jumbo and it barely feels like ur playing. Def one of the best guitars I've ever played, great bang for your buck. Don't let the metal bands change your mind, LTD's are awesome guitars.

Noice. I like a bit of a bigger neck myself. I have played an EC-1000 and it was very nice. Also, I just realized how nice the lower cutaway is. I like that a lot more than the firebird.

Archived