Not that you guys care

Ryan.

• Members

I saw SOAD on the last tour they did, I heard alot about them being horrible live but it wasnt so bad.

I guess Serj went and did his thing, the guitarist and drummer did Scars on Broadway and the Bassist {censored}ed up Brent Hinds from Mastodon, lol

• Members
i liked them in 6th grade. when i thought swearing was "neat".

Totally. I like them now cause I like different time signatures and good harmonies. But I understand if you're totally grown up now and past them. :thu: Its good to move on.

• Members

this doesn't need to happen. I didn't mind some of the first album when it came out but grew tired of it, nothing after that was worth listening to. the vocalist has ruined every track he's guested on, he's so annoying...

This.

Also when the guitar player would try and sing. Jeezum crow that guy was awful. Everything about him was grating - from his sophomoric lyrics to his weird bug eyes.

• Members

JUMP! pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo BOUNCE! pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo

This is another thing I like about them. I watched an interview where they were like "we have to do songs like this otherwise we'd just be so depressed."

Reminds me of a quote from Zach De La Rocha about a picture where he is smiling, he says something about not letting people know they actually smile once in a while.

• Members

Also when the guitar player would try and sing. Jeezum crow that guy was awful. Everything about him was grating - from his sophomoric lyrics to his weird bug eyes.

i quite like the guitarist as a singer. he can handle lead vocals just fine and they do some killer harmonies together. but he has big eyes, so screw the whole band:rolleyes:

Archived