Boomerang III

orange worker

• Members

they fixed that. it's amazing, you can run multiple loops at once where they all sync to a "master" loop or "free" where you can run multiple loops of various lengths, so they match up randomly. very cool for ambient type stuff.

no major complaints. coming from an m9/headrush--there is a little more learning curve since there are so many options and sometimes it can be a little bit of a tapdance to take advantage of all the deeper functions. but i'd rather have those capabilities available.

juggalo life. dgaf.

• Members

Mine arrived this week .. Just love that thing!! I have recorded 12 new tracks with it .. 12!!

It just takes 10 minutes to read the important things on the manual and you are ready to go. You may need more tweaking for some options, but the basic stuff is there on top. It's really intuitive and fun to use, but really powerful at the same time.

• Members

Triviani, can you tell me a bit more about the reverse solo mode yet?

eee.. not yet, sorry!. Have been using the boomerang for hours today, but didn't use the reverse thing. For what I read on the manual it buffers what you play and repeats it, up to 8 seconds. So you press, play a couple of notes and it "saves" them, then press again and starts playing your notes in reverse, and keeps changing from normal to reverse until you stop it.

Your loops are not reversed on this mode.

A bit complicated I think, but may be interesting.. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Archived