Any reason why people have been more A-holeish lately?

hangwire

• Members

holiday niceness rebound?

I don't know, but I added 6 people to my ignore list this past week that were repeated comments of no worth. I don't take much stock of remembering user names, so when I can remember a username for their post content, it gets to a point above and beyond. Usually it is negative bashing or childish derails and whatnot...

So did I miss something? Was there some big deal when the site re-categorized or :confused: ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it seemed better than a while back?

but maybe I'm an a-hole anyway
:idk:

lots of new members around it seems, I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

maybe? I know there was some crazy trolling earlier with I think "analog control"... maybe people are hungover from that?a

• Members

I have seen this thread before...

Click

perhaps... maybe holidays chilled everyone down from the asshat level that has been brewing here? there is always an ebb and flow to most "groups" or systems in life... just noticing more trash left on the beach when the tide recedes :idk:

• Members

economy has been better over the past 2 years though...

maybe for the banks and wankers, but over here 'personal' economy is going to hit an all time low this year.. tax rises, cuts in public spending, unemployment, fuel price rises, etc etc... it's gonna be tough times for regular folk... we'll all be a lot worse off.

It worn't turn me into an asshole, but I will defo feel poorer this year than I have for a long time.

Archived