HEY FORUM GUESS WHAT - THE FORUM HAS TURNED INTO TWITTER

dZjupp

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
whatever happened to talking about gear, making gear, playing gear, music, making music, playing music, making out with chicks, playing with chicks, etc, etc

now its every person for himself posting their current drama that no--one could give less a rip about, except ok, 1 exception, that crazy russian dude and his ex

Preach on Brother! :thu:

• Members
Agree with thread title. I signed up here again to talk gear, mostly effects. Its like maybe one out of every 15 threads in this forum. GO GET A FACEBOOK. OR A TWITTER. Unless it has to do with gear, GTFO.

I got both but they told me to complain about it on a forum :idk:

• Members

Yeah, HCFX has sucked lately. Whatever though, still kills time for me either way.

This is actually kinda true. That said what did you expect from a place that has the sole purpose of consuming more gear? This place is not designed for substance. It's designed to push product. Reviews, demos etc. Buy more {censored}. End of story. There is only so much {censored} folks can buy before things desolve.

• Members

This is actually kinda true. That said what did you expect from a place that has the sole purpose of consuming more gear? This place is not designed for substance. It's designed to push product. Reviews, demos etc. Buy more {censored}. End of story. There is only so much {censored} folks can buy before things desolve.

true. when i first posted here was to ask a thing or two about power supplies... never left. I enjoy the drama but the reviews and the toss up of gear is fun too. the pedal swapping is craaaaazy.

Archived