NPD: Looper Content

Beastly

• Members

I havent spent alot of time with it yet, but so far im just really liking the sound quality and its pretty easy to get started, but there is ALOT i still have to grasp. Kinda wish you could do more with the "octave" button, like being able to set it to alternative tempos or even as an octave up, but its handy nonetheless.

im going to spend the day with it pretty much solid. post any tips, tricks, comments, and i'll probably chime back in when i have a better idea what im doing, but so far, so good.

I had a mushy el cap loop, a pitch shifted version of that looped on the smmh and a "actual sorta song" looped out on the 2880 earlier and almost lost my {censored}.

good times.

2u8zbbc.jpg

edit: need a bigger board

• Members

It pretty fantastic innit?!

I'm in the annoying position of not having the foot controller though :facepalm:

I particularly like the overdub button for switching from continuous recording until the overdub is played correctly vs setting it for 1 take. Playing something until you get it right is better than compromising on a poor take without undo like some other loopers. And the adjustable levels :love:

Archived