YES! Emperor just emailed me...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well you get a much better deal when you buy USED, heard of that? I wasnt dropping knowledge at all, i was kinda joking giving you {censored} is all. But really its just a box with speakers in it, get over yourself yer not as hip as you think. you must be a real treat in person LOL.

• Members

ummm excuse my ignorance but, couldn't you just put webers in your recto cab and be done with it and save a lot of money? i recognize the indie cred going on, whats so special function wise about THESE cabs? I know they look cool but
:idk:

This is one of the more idiotic comments I've seen posted. Like owning a Strat but longing for the tone of an Les Paul with 57 classics, and rather than buying said LP, you just throw 57s in your strat and whamo, same exact tone, right?? Just wood and strings and pickups, should all sound the same...

Emperors sound HUGE when compared to Mesa cabs I've long since sold. My 2x12 with stock Webers ran $525 shipped compared to a Mesa 2x12 that goes for a little over $600, who's pulling a "Highway Robbery" there?

• Members

well you get a much better deal when you buy USED, heard of that? I wasnt dropping knowledge at all, i was kinda joking giving you {censored} is all. But really its just a box with speakers in it, get over yourself yer not as hip as you think. you must be a real treat in person LOL.

no {censored} you werent dropping knowledge. it doesnt seem you have any to lend. and yes i know about buying used. the laney i use i got used. but if i want a custom speaker cab that fits my needs obviously i cant get that used. just because you drove a truck doesnt make you a trucker. i helped my brother deliver {censored} when i was a wee one when he drove a truck. i guess im a trucker now. im sorry i didnt realise i was trying to pass myself off as being "hip." {censored} do i want to be hip for? so i can have a sick wallet? done with you cause everything you say is just a contradiction of previous things you have said.

• Members

yeah and also if they are it might not be what im looking for. really leaning towards a 6x12. plus the likely hood of them having the speakers i want is slim to none as well. so used is def very unlikely.

I thought about going the 6x12 route but my back already hurts from having to pickup fatass bitches on a stretcher every 3rd day so I went with a 4x12 and a 2x12. El Kadong is trolling about the cabs being overpriced. He doesn't know {censored}. I got a steal on these cabs. These 2 including shipping is about the same as an Orange 4x12 cab from Musicians Friend.

• Members

I can't decide on if I want to get road cases for these cabs or another 4x12 once I sell my Mesa cab. Tomorrow is going to be a long ass {censored}ing day. I have to work in the morning and won't be able to play through these cabs until Tuesday morning when I get off of work. UPS usually runs early too so that makes it worse knowing that they'll be sitting here all day long.

• Members

no {censored} you werent dropping knowledge. it doesnt seem you have any to lend. and yes i know about buying used. the laney i use i got used. but if i want a custom speaker cab that fits my needs obviously i cant get that used. just because you drove a truck doesnt make you a trucker. i helped my brother deliver {censored} when i was a wee one when he drove a truck. i guess im a trucker now. im sorry i didnt realise i was trying to pass myself off as being "hip." {censored} do i want to be hip for? so i can have a sick wallet? done with you cause everything you say is just a contradiction of previous things you have said.

you guys are such hipster wanna be idiots you dont even deserve to converse with me. I guess this is who these cabs are marketed for?

• Members

you guys are such hipster wanna be idiots you dont even deserve to converse with me. I guess this is who these cabs are marketed for?

Every post this guy makes is more retarded than the last. Don't disagree with El Kabong or run the risk of being labeled "hipster". Trolls will be trolls....

• Members

I can't decide on if I want to get road cases for these cabs or another 4x12 once I sell my Mesa cab. Tomorrow is going to be a long ass {censored}ing day. I have to work in the morning and won't be able to play through these cabs until Tuesday morning when I get off of work. UPS usually runs early too so that makes it worse knowing that they'll be sitting here all day long.

I think they'll get a lot cooler looking without the road cases, but some may disagree.

Skip to :35

• Members

Every post this guy makes is more retarded than the last. Don't disagree with El Kabong or run the risk of being labeled "hipster". Trolls will be trolls....

its ok. i understand where he is coming from. hes got a smell penis and no bitch to stick it in. i can only feel sorry for him. the whole if i play guitar the whores will dig me things back fired on him so hes bitter. hipster is the only insult his tiny brain can come up with because its trying to hard to be something its not. useable.

• Members

Why are you comparing new and used prices to say they're expensive?

Archived