Behringer SM-200 Slow Motion

Jan Deal

• Members

Hi all,

I've been looking into getting an attack/swell pedal for a while and haven't had much luck in finding one, bar the super expensive vintage BOSS one. Is the Behringer one actually any good? I worry that it's cheap construction could mean that it'll break after I step on it or something!

It could be worth a purchase since I can get one for around

• Members

Check out the Guyatone SV-2

I came to post this. I had one and loved it. Really small footprint, durable, most of all sounded excellent and easy ti dial in. The swell rate is really short (on all of them). It's a one trick pony but it does that trick very well. The SV2 paired with a delay make really eerie sounds.

• Members

The swell on the Attack Sustain was cool, but it didn't have a very long swell time either. That's too much money, space and extra features just for a swell effect. I'd rather uave the Pog2 if I were going that route. It sounded way better and had a ton more useable features.

• Members

The Guyatone SV-2 was discontinued last year (according to Godlyke USA); the newer version from Guyatone, the SVm5 has some extra controls and the build quality is better than the older Micros (and I believe it does slightly longer swells). They're not cheap in the UK or rest of Europe though - currently

Archived