I give you permission...

El Parto

• Members

The Marshall Mosfet Lead 100 is a very underrated SS in my opinion, they were built in the mid 80s when Marshall were pumping out the good stuff, it's a 3/4 head size, built in reverb, 2 channels footswitchable and it phooking rocks hard :rawk:

-44422206226974160.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here with one which is surprising as they run just under

• Members

As the price is so nice, I went ahead and ordered a 15w Pathfinder. Of course, I am going to keep checking around for something a little bigger. I never got around to checking out the JC-77 on CL and the Laney Hardcore was gone by the time I made it to Guitard Center. The suggestions are much appreciated and I'm looking forward to being alone in the garage with only intermittent police scanner breaks to keep me from doing the dishes.

Excelsior!

• Members

.... I like randall amps. Thats me... Or peavey. I'm not into memorizing.specs check em out at a store. Play. Like?

I'm jamming with my little marshall 15w and orange crush. I like but would not recommend the small marshall, and I do not enjoy the orange crush.

solid state randalls sound pretty darn good with pedals

• Members

i like me fender M-80 chorus, its loud, clean, has nifty reverb, sounds massive with fuzz, and has the cheezist solid state over drive channel that i've never had the urge to turn on :lol:

ohh and carpet tolex for added lulz.

Archived