Let me show you my BUTTAFACE fuzz/OD (YOUTUBE)

Johansolo

• Members

this was my first attempt a while back ago, at trying to breadboard/create a fuzz that wasnt a straight up clone.

its based on a fuzz face(everyone should have a go at making one) but i added some clipping stages...but i theres so many things i see now that i should have added (umm...like being able to adjust the gain amount...the left boob only selects between fuzz or low OD modes)

anyways...what do you think? i dont think ill ever build one again

[video=youtube;O9aPqal5Zxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aPqal5Zxw

• Members

Sounds badass. The deluxe version should have a third setting for both fuzz and od modes at the same time, with a blend control. Do it.

yeah im thinking if i do attempt it again, i wanna add a controlable gain(know how to do this, baffles me why i never did it in the first place) a blend control, but i also wanna add a muff (or rat...or both?) tonestack. will see how i go.

• Members

Sounds good to me. Gutshots?

i built this pedal 2 years ago...i was just sorting through a hard drive and stumbled across a few old audio recording for soundclick from a previous comp, but since i now have a youtube channel, ive been giving all the old builds the iMovie treatment. unfortunately i no longer have this pedal...and only had those 3 pics.

i dare say it would have been a rats nest inside, but i can show you what i am working on atm thou...

P1010851.jpg

P1020797.jpg

Archived