New version of the MicroKorg

goldphinga

• Members

Well, it looks kinda cool..

imgbc2899cezikdzj.jpeg

Seems like a scaled down version actually though, even fewer controls than the original?

imgd249f8e8zik1zj.jpeg

And it looks like it's not just focused on hiphop and dance/electronic music anymore, with the pop/rock, vintage synth and jazz/fusion catagories:

img8aa108efzik0zj.jpeg

• Members

I love the fact that the screen is bigger, might tempt me... The keys also look better, and wow, I love those vintage-styled levers and knobs.

I am however still a little disappointed about programming - as Tom says, fewer controls. And the mod matrix is obviously shrunken. What's going on?

• Members

I am however still a little disappointed about programming - as Tom says, fewer controls. And the mod matrix is obviously shrunken. What's going on?

I'm very curious about how the pricing will be. If it's cheaper than the original MK, it kinda justifies the shrunken controlsection. If it's more expensive, that would be a {censored}ty move by korg...

Also curious about the specs... Polyfony, aftertouch, osc. waves...:blah:

• Members

Translated show prereview:

''Today, in 2008 the festival has been an instrument.

So, without any prior notice to help the long-awaited exhibition is a new Synthesizer were!

KORG microKORG XL??? KORG microKORG XL! ? !

HP KOITSU a venue yet to HP also listed in the catalog was not giving out the genuine product.

Kole is the old way.

http://www.korg.co.jp/Product/Synthesizer/microKORG/ http://www.korg.co.jp/Product/Synthesizer/microKORG/

URITTSA the appearance of new electric piano like a black and silver plastic top of the body panels,

And a large silver toggle switch knob of the lever-style, old and retro route in a different direction.

MS2000B R3 GUSUNEKKUMAIKU for the vocoder, MS2000B and a black metal as well as R3 and

Like older I grew to like from the back of the central body.

Mini keyboard is still the keyboard, a touch of the keyboard box is getting better.

An older player with a strong opposition is difficult, but

The new very light, fast and easy?KEMASU Passage.

Wonderful! !

PCM/DWGS Details of the instrument system is unknown, but the analog waveform modeling and PCM / DWGS had with the

RADIAS R3 An enhanced version of an older, or RADIAS and R3 and whether a similar version of the instrument is expected to DICHUN.

8 The sound of voices increased the number eight was a very nice easy to use.

4 (BOKODAMODO likely to be sound in the fourth.)

PCM/DWGS PCM / DWGS with the instrument, so real to some extent also recalled at any time the sound of the piano and electric piano!

M1 Piano Preset to "M1 Piano" that were entered by the legendary sound of the name (laughs)

2kg 2kg in weight, and lifted a very light feeling!

Ah, the other is the loss Colet would not buy (the explosion)

Release date, price and is said to be still undecided, but most of the exhibited machine for mass-production model and that it was a state,

Personal to the end of the year is expected to come in or not.

R3 Also expected at this price I'm sorry, but older and to infer from the price of R3

5 6 That's about 50,000 ~ 60,000 is expected to.

microKORG MicroKORG ever thought of buying many times, but

in terms of specifications have been unable to compromise,

Finally meets the specifications of hope have emerged are very excited about (the explosion)''

Another Japanese report, raw translation:

''October 25, 26, was held in Tokyo Ikebukuro Sunshine City "instruments Festival 2008" in the Korg with a microphone can be used as a vocoder synthesizer small "MicroKORG XL" refer to the seller. Release date and price have not yet been decided and that the position of the company has introduced a synthesizer / vocoder of the "R3" because of the cheaper version, the price of 50,000 yen is expected to be around.

MicroKORG XL was released in 2002 as the successor of MicroKORG was developed. The specifications were not disclosed, but to change the design with a full, robust aluminum body, was KITATCHI become even more firmly. Also equipped with conventional LCD panel is larger than that, visibility is even higher.''

Last one:

''Since succeed to the name that should create the equivalent of confidence.

I am in delusional moment of excitement and I can not sleep last night, this must be because of the microKORG XL. Needless to say microKORG name of the successor machine.

GUSUNEKKUMAIKU a "bonus level," said Mike change from the right (R3 and isomorphism?). To the overall increase in heavy body feeling and a sense of luxury. As you can see the bottom of the keyboard PIANORAIKU thickness and texture to a much better player was also easy. MIDI terminals and other equipment to the USB port.

microKONTROL the same sheet of aluminum? microKORG distinct from the warm tones of the contrast material, this XL cool in the cold in much sharper image.

TFT-LCD backlight

Compared with traditional information microKORG sharp. The LCD has a much more should be easy to understand.

Knob in the number of less impressive.

Button allocation Knob and functions of the deployment of more sophisticated microKORG predecessor, intuitive operation is approaching. HADOUEASHINSE category in the user interface that is easy to use, I think.

I lost both sides of the wood paneling is a shame to say, the design motif electric piano is like? ??????? So convincing. However, without modifications to the strap that comes with a better, I think.

MicroKORG and will replace it, or microKORG XL will join the lineup of new products. In the not too distant future it will be available, 50,000 yen for now I'll have enough''

Guest Anonymous

The keys... they seem very different. Perhaps just more is exposed.

They look like wanna-be mini piano keys. You gotta luv Korgs sense of humor.

Archived