Anyone see JulesRM around lately......

companyman

• Members

Hi there.

So far so good with health, I still don't know if I'll live to see 40, I should know in a couple years. Either I'll be healthy or it'll have spread to other organs - which means I'm up {censored} creek.

Wow, I guess my feelings about this place were confirmed by many posters in this thread. Nice to know you're all such nice people.

It said on the HC FAQ that you could delete your acct. As far as I know it's still up there, but you can't. That was what the thread was about.

If I was so racist why did I work at an inner city school for 3 years for crap wages? I must have really hated them. Piss off, you don't know {censored}.

Bye again.

Hi there.

So far so good with health, I still don't know if I'll live to see 40, I should know in a couple years. Either I'll be healthy or it'll have spread to other organs - which means I'm up {censored} creek.

Wow, I guess my feelings about this place were confirmed by many posters in this thread. Nice to know you're all such nice people.

It said on the HC FAQ that you could delete your acct. As far as I know it's still up there, but you can't. That was what the thread was about.

If I was so racist why did I work at an inner city school for 3 years for crap wages? I must have really hated them. Piss off, you don't know {censored}.

Bye again.

Jules, per your request, I have removed your posts from public view. I am not allowed to "delete" them entirely, but their status is now such that they are visible to only you and the admins here at HC. You are not "banned", and if you want this changed at any time, just send me (or any admin) a PM.

I do wish you the best. Take care. :wave:

Thread closed.

Archived