Any Fuzzhugger ABsynth users here?

OMTerria

• Members

Cool cool, think I'll be picking it up then. Now that my modulation/delay/verb needs are pretty much met, the fuzz experimentation begins. Been between this and the Pharaoh, but this seems like a lot of fun.

There's an ABsynth Dream on TGP...seems cool but I don't think I need all that :lol:

• Members

Awesome pedal but check out the 5K version that adds the gain knob if you want more variety. Opens the pedal up drastically, allowing MANY more fuzz tones by rolling off the gain, the range is pretty drastic. The bass toggle is nice/inexpensive option too.

As for the fuzz, sounds incredible, from totally cutting and abrasive to thick and punishing. Uniquely heavy for sure, much like the Algal Bloom with more low end. The oscillation is perfect, super tweakable and extremely interactive with guitar volume adjustments. You can tune the pitch in by adjusting your input producing HUGE fuzzed out synth bass tones and let it scream or reign it in for a really controlled craziness, best oscillation I've used on any fuzz.

As stated, prices are fair on Fuzzhugger stuff and Tom is great to deal with. His custom and handpainted finishes are tops too! He made this one for me last year:

G9kFl.jpg

Archived