Infinite Space V4

Pedaltones

• Members

thanks for the info :wave:

i am afraid - the preset lib. don't workes correctly... etc. etc.

EDIT: i just own the Time Factor - just a few bug fixes in the beta for the TF - nothing special... anyway, its cool how eventide works on it - i love this company :thu:

"Changes in Version 3.5.0beta

- Improved MIDI clock IN performance.

- Improved clock filter (CLK FLT). In previous versions, when clock filter was enabled, locking was slowed down.

- FilterPong: Fixed bug in which SLUR did not save correctly.

- VintageDelay/FilterPong: Fixed pop/click that occasionally happened when switching from VintageDelay to FilterPong."

• Members

And all the P+W Eventide fanboys rejoiced for the infinite / everlasting reverb.

Not sure I'll have much use for these updates but I will probably download this {censored} anyway.

I'm actually quite happy with my Space and P-factor as they are. :idk:... I'm sure I'll download the updates as well, but it's just not a priority for me. Sorry to disappoint your pessimistic self.

• Members

Are you starting a Praise and Worship band?

Not a chance ;)

I have literally no time based pedals though. All that stuff generally comes from my Line 6 Vetta II..... problem is the sound quality and versatility of these pedals eclipses my amp's effects. Beyond that I can actually use the Timeline and Space for vocals and synths with no onboard effects.

Archived