Prepaid Cell Phones

StevoHuff

• Members

so i'm a cheap bastard and i use prepaid cell phone plans, but i still want quality service for a low price (read: living the american dream)

i currently have virgin mobile, but the sprint towers around my area suck something major.

anyone have experience with straight talk? i hear some of their phones piggy back off of ATT and T-mobile towers, which are actually pretty good where I live.

recs on any prepaid service/phone I can get?

i currently have the samsung intercept on virgin and it's a piece of {censored}

• Members

so i'm a cheap bastard and i use prepaid cell phone plans, but i still want quality service for a low price (read: living the american dream)

i currently have virgin mobile, but the sprint towers around my area suck something major.

anyone have experience with straight talk? i hear some of their phones piggy back off of ATT and T-mobile towers, which are actually pretty good where I live.

recs on any prepaid service/phone I can get?

i currently have the samsung intercept on virgin and it's a piece of {censored}

Dude, i live in your area. Switch to metro, I have 4 people for 100 dollars unlimited everything. Otherwise it's 40 dollars a person.

• Members

I ported my number from AT&T to Straight Talk the second my contract was over, got sick of wasting $70 on a service I barely use.

Now I pay $30 a month for something I barely use. The phones really are plain jane, no frills about them.

Depending on your location; certain phones will or will not activate in your area. The service reminds me of the analog phones of 10+ years ago.

Archived