I Know You Guys Like Stacking Dirt But...

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

...what about other things?

2012-02-27_22-43-18_47.jpg

That's a $6000 sculpture right there.

Our practice space (well, a guy who works in the store it's connected to) complained to one of us about storing gear in an untidy fashion, which we do not do. They were "sick of tripping over our {censored}" We are very careful every time, and stack {censored} up against a wall as tidy as possible, so this is how we tried to free up some floor space, I mean its a 25 by 15 room with five bands' stuff, up was the only way to go. :)

And before you say that we're dicks and will get our gear stolen, we know the dude who owns the spot, he and our bassist are old buddies, so no worries.

• Members

Excuse me, I should have wrote, "when you graduate from being a smart-ass..."

:D

But, it appears that maybe a long, long time. ;)

I know that because the drum is a circle, the force of the weight is evenly distributed and supported, but that whole stacking job of more weight on top and hanging over the central support column, it looks like something scary is going to happen.

• Members

Excuse me, I should have wrote, "when you graduate from being a smart-ass..."

:D

But, it appears that maybe a long, long time.
;)

I know that because the drum is a circle, the force of the weight is evenly distributed and supported, but that whole stacking job of more weight on top and hanging over the central support column, it looks like something scary is going to happen.

Yeah, that could take awhile, I haven't even been to a class in weeks.

As for them drummies, they'll be ok. They've been thru a lot already. {censored}, they're all really cheap (except the snare which is a Spaun) and our drummer is currently making payments on a new kit. It's gonna be full custom everything and the shells will be giant alcohol bottle labels. I think he chose Jameson, Sailor Jerry, and somethin else. Either way, he will have hard cases then (whatever the {censored} those are) and his drums will be quite protected.

My band just aren't gear freaks like me, our bassist is close but he likes recording stuff more.

Archived