German HCFX peeps... Where do you guys get tickets to a gig if it is sold out?

Kid_A

• Members

ebay will have tickets for crazy prices, some will drop when they can't get rid of them if the gig comes nearer and nearer

and if you are lucky you can't get some on the "black market" right in front of the venue before it starts.

but this is always risky to get really some, or you could pay a more crazy price then on ebay or you could be lucky, and one just want to get rid of it and don't want to loose all the money cause someone couldn't make it...

its really crazy how fast german and italian radiohead shows were sold out

and no austrian show is planned :(

• Members

My friend is desperate to go, so I guess he's gona have to pay up... I told him to keep an eye on ebay.de too, so fingers crossed!

i saw them 3 years ago at an austrian festival, which was their first austrian gig ever.

the rest of the festival was meh, i'm too old for camping with drunken teenagers

but radiohead was it really worth, the live sound was just surreal great, my mouth dropped when they started to play and i couldn't close it hours after they stopped :)

imho worth every penny, but hopefull you can get a good deal somewhere

• Members

There are two ways, but both with low chances of success though:

- check in the biggest ticket shops daily if someone has returned a ticket

- check ebay very often, sometimes there is someone who is not up to big profit and sells his tickets for normal prices as BIN. They're gone pretty fast usually so check really often.

Archived