So what's everyone GASing for these days?

OMTerria

• Members

What's been on your mind lately?

I've really had Catalinbread on the brain lately. The Fn5, CB30, WIIO, Octapussy, Perseus, Merkin, and Pareidolia have been calling my name, and their voices sound good. I'm coming around to liking the new looks a good bit too, though I still prefer the looks of the old Fn5. I've also been wanting a Univibe for awesome dad-rock/psychedelia action. Last but not least, the new Blakemore custom enclosures look really stellar.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crazy, I been eying a few Univibes too and I hate that kind of music for the most part. I'd also do some down-right nasty {censored} for a Space, I'm waiting for my two Cornish drives to be ready (say what you will, lol) and also want a decent tallboy 2x12 to go along with my Matamp.

• Members

Crazy, I been eying a few Univibes too and I hate that kind of music for the most part. I'd also do some down-right nasty shit for a Space, I'm waiting for my two Cornish drives to be ready (say what you will, lol) and also want a decent tallboy 2x12 to go along with my Matamp.

Yeah, I had never really been interested in vibes at all, but tried out the Jetter one at a Guitar Center for the heck of it and was actually really impressed. In regards to the Cornish stuff, I'm sure it sounds awesome but I don't think it's something I could justify the money on. But yeah, if I had cash to burn you better believe I'd be getting some :lol:

• Members

Dr. Scientist Frazz Dazzler! I neeeeeeed one.
:lol:

+1... but without job and enough money my GAS calms quite down the last time. i am dreaming more about guitars and amps insteed of pedals :lol:

EDIT: i think about to change my setup and to replace some pedals... but thats not real "GAS" :D

• Members

Havent really been gasing for pedals much lately. Was thinking of keeping my current board and selling every other piece of gear i own and getting a heritage AC30, adding a marshall supa fuzz clone to my rig, keeping my jazzmaster and getting an ES 330. Or run my princeton reverb and getting a tweed amp and running them in stereo.

vox_heritage.jpg

1960GibsonES330TDC013.jpg

• Members

im playing out a whole lot more in places with nice PA's so i kinda want to get another amp to run stereo. thinking some sort of AC30. preferably the heritage model and a plexi or hiwatt type amp.

i've always wanted a 30 watt combo and a 50-100 watt half stack as my stereo rig.

also want a 335 or a 330. love my tele but lately i've found myself wanting more.

• Members

Yeah, I had never really been interested in vibes at all, but tried out the Jetter one at a Guitar Center for the heck of it and was actually really impressed. In regards to the Cornish stuff, I'm sure it sounds awesome but I don't think it's something I could justify the money on. But yeah, if I had cash to burn you better believe I'd be getting some
:lol:

jetter make great stuff but i haven't ever used one of their vibe pedals.

as for those that we shall not mention, lulz, i can't afford them either. i was lucky enough to try out an entire desk full of pedals and when my folks from overseas decided to give me money because ethnic people are cool like. i didn't want anything really that i'd throw away or sell so i got their lowest gain pedal and a tone shaper. that way i get my name on them, take a photo of me holding them up with a big grin (full of bad teeth) and send it overseas so they can show off to other grandparents reasons why they're better. no different to the pedalboard thread really only with gifts, i kid i kid ;D

case in point? i get them john maya tones :cop:

i shouldn't even mention the guitar i have lined up having put my jazzmaster up for sale...

• Members

I miss my Skreddy Ernie

and my Boss PH-1r

especially my '68 Guild CE-100D

I gas for SUF muffs

Skreddy muffs that are too expensive

DMM with tap tempo

Blackout Very Special Twosome

Something semi-hollow

attractive cello player (muffs) by my side

Carnivale season 3

talent

• Members

marshall superbass, 1960AHW or 1960BHW cabs with 55hz heritage speakers...

Iron Ether - FrantaBit & Oxide

INFANEM - FAYE Sing (not out yet)

Dr.Scientist - Ultimate Chosmichorus (also not out yet)

MadeByMike - Dream Box

Dynaudio - BM6AmkII

JBL - PRX 625 X2

AEA - R84 Ribbon Microphone

maybe even some dumb loud 4X15 cab with JBLs of some sort.

• Members

I miss my Skreddy Ernie

and my Boss PH-1r

especially my '68 Guild CE-100D

I gas for SUF muffs

Skreddy muffs that are too expensive

DMM with tap tempo

Blackout Very Special Twosome

Something semi-hollow

attractive cello player (muffs) by my side

Carnivale season 3

talent