About to buy a Landgraff Dynamic Overdrive...

• Members

Is the Dynamic OD the Tube Screamer with his mods? If so you can get all those mods in a
for about 1/4 the Landgraff price.

IIRC, that dude was having serious problems with deliver times so I'd be cautious. Any cheap modded Tubescreamer will do those tones though. I built one a year or so ago for literally $30 in parts.

• Members

IIRC, that dude was having serious problems with deliver times so I'd be cautious. Any cheap modded Tubescreamer will do those tones though. I built one a year or so ago for literally $30 in parts.

I got one a couple years ago. It took about 5-6 weeks but I had no problems with him. :idk: OP could always check over at TGP to find one used. They do show up now and then.

• Members

Oh, I was mostly just posting it for the lulz as I was planning on picking it up. I know how polarized people get around here on certain things; It's EXTREMELY cork sniffery after all.

I got it anyways; my local shop got one in used and cut me a solid deal on it and I couldn't resist (actually, they got *THREE*, all from one dude, along with a pile of similarly boutique stuff; the other two sold in a heartbeat).

There will be a NPD as soon as I get some pics of the pedal and the MOUNTAIN of 'JESUS FTW' extras that came with it. As a quick run down after 30 minutes with it at home, it's simply amazing. I've never played anything that even comes close, and this is including all the small market, modded, and boutique style screamers and OD's I've owned and flipped over the years. Worth every (greatly discounted, lolz) penny.

.... and apparently, Jesus is Lord.

Archived