Snorter is my name.

snorter

• Members

Just hangin' out, doing some stuff. King of the Hill is on and I'm building a tube screamer. Going to play racquetball in a few hours.

I love Raquetball!! I have not played in a few years but got to a fair level of competition! Fun as all get out!! How are you doing the EQ on the TS?? Seperate Bass & Treble/!!?? All the best.

• Members

I love Raquetball!! I have not played in a few years but got to a fair level of competition! Fun as all get out!! How are you doing the EQ on the TS?? Seperate Bass & Treble/!!?? All the best.

It is quite a fun thing to do, wall banging. Unfortunately I won't have access to my gym over the summer so there is only a few more days to play.

I'm going to stick with the normal tone control. At one point, I was all for throwing in knobs to change every little potentiometer, but I find myself now going for simplicity over versatility. Plus at $1.25 a pot + $1-$2 for a knob, it saves me cash to do laundry :lol:

• Members
It is quite a fun thing to do, wall banging. Unfortunately I won't have access to my gym over the summer so there is only a few more days to play.

I'm going to stick with the normal tone control. At one point, I was all for throwing in knobs to change every little potentiometer, but I find myself now going for simplicity over versatility. Plus at $1.25 a pot + $1-$2 for a knob, it saves me cash to do laundry
:lol:

kudo's, I have never even tried to build a pedal, I have modded etc but.......sounds like a fun project. Handball, Ya can play outside. Also pretty fun although something bout Raquetball!! I think the speed, power & force is just overall more fun!! Enjoy Matthew!

Archived