Why is there only one moderator in HCFX?

decode6

I can see it now... I'll be at summer NAMM, minding my own business, when a few people slip up next to me and start yanking my hair ou... wait, that's not gonna work. You guys are going to come at me with hypodermic needles, aren't you? :mad:;):D

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am honored to be moderator of such a cool forum. :o And it's cool because you guys make it so. :cool:

• Members

I can see it now... I'll be at summer NAMM, minding my own business, when a few people slip up next to me and start yanking my hair ou... wait, that's not gonna work. You guys are going to come at me with hypodermic needles, aren't you?
:mad:;):D

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am honored to be moderator of such a cool forum.
:o
And it's cool because you guys make it so.
:cool:

When you go to namm, can I mod? Please? Por favor?

• Members

Needles? There are so many other ways of getting DNA samples it ain't funny. We could nab any cup you just drank from, for example, which will have your saliva. Tissues from blown noses. These ways are less obtrusive than pinning you down and doing a cotton swab.

When you go to namm, can I mod? Please? Por favor?

Thanks for offering, but I will be taking my new MBP with me, and the hotel I'll be at supposedly will (hopefully) have decent Internet service... plus, I can always do stuff from my iPhone from practically anywhere.

Besides, you don't really want to moderate. The hours are long, the pay is low, and outside of the monthly weeklong trips in the Gulfstream to the HC luxury beachfront compound in Maui, the perqs aren't much to speak of... ;)

• Members

I can see it now... I'll be at summer NAMM, minding my own business, when a few people slip up next to me and start yanking my hair ou... wait, that's not gonna work. You guys are going to come at me with hypodermic needles, aren't you?
:mad:;):D

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am honored to be moderator of such a cool forum.
:o
And it's cool because you guys make it so.
:cool:

Na, no needles, we'll just carve off a strip of skin.

We will infuse some spider dna to help with the web work... Phil 2.0

Archived