Joshua Tree

Ryan.

• Members

It's very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Not so bad during the day but getting close to evening you'll freeze. The heat in the summer is not insane but bad. You're higher up than Palm Springs which can be absolutely brutal. Early fall and late spring are optimal.

When you go you have to eat at Pappy & Harriet's and hang out in Pioneer town. They used to film movies back in yesteryear. Pappy's had the best steaks I've ever ate in my life.

http://www.pappyandharriets.com/

Oh and you have to stay at the Joshua Tree Inn. A piece of Rock and movie star history, so many legends have stayed there the Stones included. Stay away from room 8, it's haunted by another rock legend who met their demise there... :eek:

• Members

I went once with my friends, daniel and brian. Some photographer, and this bunch of irish kids. Good times.

I went there once too. There was a Dutch guy taking photos, and two of the others were balding. One had this prissy English accent and wouldn't shut up about Berlin, the other seemed in denial of his hair loss, started to buy hats on the trip.

Archived