all fender amp heads that have spring reverb and tremolo footswitchable?

hangwire

• Members

I know about the showman and bandmaster reverb, but it seems not too many heads have both.

would it be possible to make a list here in this tread of all the ones that have those 2 features on the footswitch to turn off/on remotely

• Members

I know about the showman and bandmaster reverb, but it seems not too many heads have both.

would it be possible to make a list here in this tread of all the ones that have those 2 features on the footswitch to turn off/on remotely

I think you just did.

• Members

Of the vintage amps, those are the only two. The Dual Showman Reverb is a Twin Reverb in a massive head cabinet. And the Bandmaster Reverb, which wasn't released until the Silverface era, is sort-of a Super Reverb/Vibrolux (Super-power supply into a tiny output transformer) in a massive head cabinet. The reason for the massive heads was the amp electronics caused too much noise interference in the reverb tank, so Leo made really big cabinets to create some space between the two. The cabinets are so large (only 5" shorter than a Vibrolux cabinet), it used to be common for people to mount speakers in them.

fenderheadandcabnew02.jpg' alt='>'>

In the modern amps, the Prosonic and Super-Sonic Super-Sonic combos both have reverb, but their head versions do not. None come with tremolo because, well, it's fallen out of fashion with the vast majority of the market.

Archived