• Members

PHARAOH/LSTR HYBRID, DOOM ROOM EDITION BADASCAN FUZZ

badascandr.jpg

lstr with pharaoh controls, LED and Si clipping, hi/lo all that. you know it. a bit tighter too.

Looking for trades, especially the new BAT Ritual or Revelation (superlead), otherwise - surprise me

• Members

Due to some unforseen works I've had to have done to my house that have left me and my girlfriend very short of cash I'll have to be selling a lot of non essentials here.

Payment via paypal (you pay fees) or bank transfer.

These are all second hand pedals, some are a little older and so not as pro in the finish department, some are just a little dinged.

All in perfect working order, sounding great and come with my 2 year guarantee I give to all my pedals. Plus you skip the 22-24 week waiting list. These will all be given 10 day listings on Thursday night unless you guys call dibs first. The prices are what I'd like to get for them:

Dream Box - one of my most popular pedals - combination of the IC Muff that has put me somewhat on the map, and my reengineering of the Dist2, a previously unsung MXR dirtbox with plenty of character. Combine the two for seriously great sounds, addictive stuff.

• Members

Unfortunately I need to sell a few pedals that I will definitely buy in the future back, but the financial crisis is taking its toll.

So, i'm sadly selling these two pedals of mine (w/ box + power supply):

- Empress SuperDelay Standard: 305

• Members

Buy me these fellas and help me get my dream guitar!! :D

Moog MF-105 Murf, practically brand new, no box, power supply included

Price: 275 EUR

Mesa Boogie V-Twin, very good condition, killer pedal! No box or manual

Price: 350 EUR

Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser, excellent condition, in box with papers! Has some velcro on bottom! Sound awesome!!

Price: 175 EUR

Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser Handwired, practically brand new in box with papers, has two small pieces of velcro attached

Price: 225 EUR

198? Boss DC-2 Dimension C, made in Japan, very rare, almost brand new in box with a couple of small paint chips!

Price: 250 EUR

1978 A/DA Final Phase, very good condition, rare version with power jack adapter, takes any boss style 18Vdc power adapter!!

Price: 225 EUR

Boss BF-1 Flanger, mint condition, no box, I bet you can

Archived