NPD! Skreddy Content

• Members

So, I got home today and a little box was waiting for me, my first Skreddy pedal!

The Lunar Module Mini Deluxe, I've only played with it for a little while through a Cube 20 (the other amp being at my practice place) but...wow! It sounds amazing and apparently loves my Tele!

photorol.jpg

I was really excited for this pedal and even Marc used a white LED (even if in the pics look blue-ish) that I asked for instead of the usual green one, great customer service on his behalf but I'm sure everyone here already knows that :) (I already ordered a Zero as well...)

I'm really happy with this purchase but this begs a new question...how much dirt is too much? :facepalm:

photo1oea.jpg

Oh well...

I can't wait to try this at higher volumes!

Cheers.

• Members

Thanks! It definitely IS domething! Tons of fun (even though I've only played for a couple of houra with it) and great sound even from a Roland Cube :)

As for the dirt, I'm very happy with it, I always find new combinations, and since I play mostly covers, different flavors do come in handy!

• Members

woah, is he reissuing the old lunar lander graphics on the new mini deluxes?? :eek::love: {censored}

i just recently sold my LMD (big box version) - will probably pick up a mini deluxe at some point in the future. great for some subtle OD and all out fuzz

• Members

woah, is he reissuing the old lunar lander graphics on the new mini deluxes??
:eek::love:
{censored}

i just recently sold my LMD (big box version) - will probably pick up a mini deluxe at some point in the future. great for some subtle OD and all out fuzz

I asked for that particular graphic, I think the black one is the default graphic though...

• Members

Nope
:)
he was really helpful! Just e-mail him before to be sure hehe

:eek: awesome! way cool that hes got the old graphic back as an option for the mini dlx :thu: enjoy it man.

here are some good starting settings that really showcase all it can do:

1. Smooth, medium gain Silicon fuzz - for general fuzz tones, like the Money solo

Volume - unity Fuzz - 1:00 Body/Sharpness - 1:00 Brite/Presence - 3:00 Range - 3:00

2. High gain, fat, screaming and splatty Silicon fuzz - Like the high gain Time and Echoes "funky part" solo tones

Volume - unity Fuzz - max Body/Sharpness- 7:00 Brite/Presence- max Range - max

3. Clean, chimy, power boost tones

Volume - max Fuzz - 0 Body/Sharpness- 12:00-1:00 Brite/Presence- 3:30 Range - 3:00

4. Light overdrive

Volume - unity Fuzz - 0 Body/Sharpness- 9:00-10:00 Brite/Presence- 3:00 Range - 9:00

5. Medium "tube driver" overdrive for - Coming Back to Life and Shine on You Crazy Diamond solo tones

Volume - unity Fuzz - 0 -11:00 Body/Sharpness - 11:00 Brite/Presence- max Range - 11:30-12:30

(adjust amount of drive by increasing Range or Body/Sharpness, not Fuzz)

6. Punchy light drive with a compressor - for Another Brick in the Wall II style solo tones. Also works great with a comp and chorus for the Delicate Sound of Thunder and Pulse era clean/light drive tones

Volume - unity Fuzz - 0 -11:00 Body/Sharpness - 11:30 Brite/Presence- max Range - 12:00

(adjust amount of drive by increasing Range or Body/Sharpness, not Fuzz)

• Members

:eek:
awesome! way cool that hes got the old graphic back as an option for the mini dlx
:thu:
enjoy it man.

here are some good starting settings that really showcase all it can do:

Wow, thanks a lot! I used at first the settings on Skreddy's website ( http://skreddypedals.com/manuals/LunarDlxSettings.pdf ) with great results, I'll be sure to try those settings as well later today.

Phil, the more I play with them the more I agree!

Archived