DL4 Drasp mods - which one?

The Villano Dude

• Members

Apparently T1M does a mod that installs a footswitch that can engage the looper without turning the knob...that's pretty sweet for live situations.

No {censored}!? That'd be {censored}in awesome.

A new paint job or new leds seem like great ways to blow good money on something completely useless, no offence:lol:

The double preset mod is pretty sweet, but it's supposedly a super easy diy job so you might as well save money on that and do it yourself.

The slight volume drop people complain about doesn't really bother me that much, but I guess that's another one of his mods that might make sense...

• Members

A new paint job or new leds seem like great ways to blow good money on something completely useless, no offence:lol:

The double preset mod is pretty sweet, but it's supposedly a super easy diy job so you might as well save money on that and do it yourself.

The slight volume drop people complain about doesn't really bother me that much, but I guess that's another one of his mods that might make sense...

Preset mod sounds good. Volume drop sounds good as well.

And yeah, I know the LED mod and the re-finish are aesthetic. I guess sometimes I am pretty shallow though. :lol:

• Members

Yea I saw a T1M modded DL4 for sale I think in the spam thread and saw that mod. I have almost gotten my DL4 modded a few times because of the volume drop. I use a compressor to bring up the signal to unity gain when I use the "auto volume echo" mode on the DL4 (likely the mode I use the most on the DL4). Now that there is a mod for the looper switch, I may have to actually put up the money and mod it now :evil:

Archived