Phil - HC Brown Out! Petition to reinstate the brown colour-scheme???

Pedaltones

• Members
We've been fine-tuning it and fixing some minor issues with things... rest assured it's not gone; if it goes out here and there, it's just for maintenance. We're planning on having HC Brown, the old HC default and the vBulletin default skins available as user-selectable options from now on.
:wave:

So you're advising patience in today's instant-gratification-because-I'm-in-a-perpetual-hurry internet culture?

Unacceptable. This will not stand. I'll take my business elsewhere because this simply isn't good enough.

Ok, I'll stay then.

I've got nowhere else to go. :lol:

Gave they fixed the missing "go back to forum" button yet? I suppose I could check but I'm busy looking at your Avatar, Phil. Who is that?
:eek:

I have reported the issue of the missing "go back to forum" button - as recently as earlier this morning. I rely on that a lot too, so I'd really like to see it fixed if at all possible, but as of this moment, it hasn't been added to HC Brown yet.

Unless it's been changed without my knowledge, my avatar is a picture of me, :o taken by my good friend (and ace photographer) Ken Lee.

Archived