Danelectro U2.

jw10

• Members

i have a 57 U1....its funky, but it is what it is.

its not a prs that for sure

they prob have a new replacement bridge nowadays, but that little piece of wood is so cool.

and it sounds jinglyjangly to me. im sure u can replace the stock pups w/ new lipsticks.

most guitars are good w/ a good setup.

• Members

I have a U-2 made in Korea, it's an late 90's reissue. It's my home guitar, I love it. It's got a sound of its own and it feel great to play.

However, there are some things I don't like about it:

- the bridge doesn't allow to set the intonation (you can counter this with string gauges and changing the height)

- it's got a short scale so bending the strings is a bit harder than with a guitar with a regular scale.

• Members

I have a U-2 made in Korea, it's an late 90's reissue. It's my home guitar, I love it. It's got a sound of its own and it feel great to play.

However, there are some things I don't like about it:

- the bridge doesn't allow to set the intonation (you can counter this with string gauges and changing the height)

- it's got a short scale so bending the strings is a bit harder than with a guitar with a regular scale.

You could also change the bridge to the intonatable one. Though you lose a little something when you do that.

Archived