Dinner

hangwire

• Members

I enjoyed some Salmon and Quinoa salad prefaced by a deliciously soft baguette and vinegarette/olive oil dip! Washed down with a hoppy Tankhouse Ale.
:thu:

null.jpg

bro your quinoa salad's got nothing on my quinoa salad. i just finished up a huge batch i made for lunch yesterday, so good. nutritious AND delicious :o

• Members

first chicken soup of the season here, simple mirepoix, chicken roasted with garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and Old Bay. Fall is here.

Fall is here, ha. It was 108 yesterday where I live and all i want is some fall, some nice soup, and that chill in the air. Instead I just made a nice bean salad and tried not to melt.

• Members

Oatmeal with some banana and cinnamon

And quinoa has a weird texture to me, any suggestions of different prep or flavors that overwhelm it?

it doesnt have much of a flavor on its own imo :idk: i put a ton of small diced tomatoes, bell peppers, maybe a jalepeno, cucumbers, green peas. lots of onion and garlic to ovewhelm the {censored} out of everything and make it taste delicious. some parsley, salt pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. BOOM

Archived