The Truth About Boutique, And The Reason TGP Is The Way It Is.

evets618

• Members

A better/funnier example of this is the studies where groups of people are put in a room - half get a screwdriver, and half just get orange juice. In the end, most of the people act drunk.

The truth about pedals is that most of us could do with all mass produced Boss/EHX/ect boards and be just fine. But what's the fun in that? We are all here because we not only enjoy playing guitar, but also enjoy finding out about new gear and trying it out.

• Members

Yeah this type of research or party trick has been done a lot . Giving rich people cat food instead of pate; charging people more for dinner because it's on fancy plates. Blah, blah blah... I think it works for this site Just as well as it does for TGP. The rules are stricter there, but HCFX has the same way looking down their noses at things. I think here the snobbery (whatever you want to call it) is more on display when we discuss amps. But pedals to. I'm not saying I don't do it as well, but it's crazy to say this a TGP thing. We are all do this...

I can only speak for myself, but I use this forum to see if different or new effects are out that I might find interesting. Maybe I stay out of the snobby threads here by chance, but I have noticed minimal snobbish ness

Archived