:) :) NPD :) :)

solewheelin

• Members

Got this on the cheeeeps.
Vestafire ODV from the 80s.
Sounds amazing like I knew it would. Allows some great sculpting too with the drive turned down and the 3band EQ. This might be knock both my TS and EQ off, and possibly alleviate my $100+ OD pedal gas.
All and all, this is a thing.
Sry for the {censored}ty pic. 3 megapixels on my new phone after my camera was a victim of the hurricane.
RIP Kodak.
20121111_225933.jpg

• Members

Well, like I said, my camera is gone so the phone audio would probably be a joke.
I need a new setup. And a new computer, but I just got a new job so yeah, time.

It could get some full, sparkly, overdriven tones if that helps. Nice, deep OD. Great for low gain stuff too.
Not sure what i'd compare it to though. But I love that EQ.

Oh and I disagree, I think shes sexy. Especially next to a moogerfooger.

• Members

I'll get some clips up when I can. I'll try to make it soon anyway. It actually gets into distortion territory with the drive turned up and both the output and drive are affected by the eq. There are 2 JRC4558D chips in there.
Iam thinking it could be a rrsponse to the hm2 or 3 or even that Ibanez super metal. SM9?

oh and macadude hey. sInce you asked, my camera was victimized the night of the hurricane when received a call from my mother frantically telling us to come and save her. She was floating in her car in 5 feet of water. I found her in her car on a pretty major intersection about 3 blocks away. Tow truck drivers we're there and luckily 1 of them had a hammer to break the windshield enabling me to pull my mother out. I carried her to shallow water. I was grateful that she was ok. The car was totalled because the salt water corrodes evrrythIng.

Next time I go out to save a lIfe In a hurricane though I'll know to put my phone and camera in a Ziploc bag. But whatever.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by solewheelin View Post
I'll get some clips up when I can. I'll try to make it soon anyway. It actually gets into distortion territory with the drive turned up and both the output and drive are affected by the eq. There are 2 JRC4558D chips in there.
Iam thinking it could be a rrsponse to the hm2 or 3 or even that Ibanez super metal. SM9?

oh and macadude hey. sInce you asked, my camera was victimized the night of the hurricane when received a call from my mother frantically telling us to come and save her. She was floating in her car in 5 feet of water. I found her in her car on a pretty major intersection about 3 blocks away. Tow truck drivers we're there and luckily 1 of them had a hammer to break the windshield enabling me to pull my mother out. I carried her to shallow water. I was grateful that she was ok. The car was totalled because the salt water corrodes evrrythIng.

Next time I go out to save a lIfe In a hurricane though I'll know to put my phone and camera in a Ziploc bag. But whatever.
damn dude, mojo sent.

Archived