My new album - not much guitars and effects used but what the hell ...

zinzin

• Members

so, album number 2 is out today for my soloproject "Liquid Gas". the first album was totally shoegazey but the new one "The Sky" is more ... with beats, keyboards, drumcomputers.

but listen to song #3 "no turning back", i came up with a great slap-back delay using the POG with a slightly organ sound through the EHX MMwH set on backwards delay and it creates a very nice swelling echo which gave the song a nice backbone.

the rest, well ... it's more indie-electronic blubbers-and-blippers but I LOVE ALL THE SONGS! I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS ALBUM! and i have to admit it, i am getting old, i need to explore some new music, rock sounds are becoming boring ...

anyway listen and enjoy and leave a feedback or whateva!!! Totally_jammin_out.gif

get it here: http://liquidgas.bandcamp.com/

4134578200-1.jpg

• Members

Weekend time folks is the best time to listen to some new music! So please, gentlemen, let me invite you to spend ya time listening to my new album. Yes, it really is THAT great.

You can download it for free by clicking BUY ME than inserting 0$. Off course you could also insert ANY other number...;-)

Archived