goodbye Connor-R.I.P.

Reauchambeau

• Members

sorry to hear that, I lost my dad to cancer. like you say, it affects almost everyone. the saddest thing is this kid was only 18, it's just so wrong.

watching it unfold on a forum is really tough, but seeing how much love he got from people he shared something in common with and CC, gives me some faith in humanity.

Not to be an opportunistic asshole, but the Cancer fundraiser sticky thread is aimed at getting money to fund research to cure childhood cancers. All cancers are terrible (my grams died from pancreatic cancer), but its especially tragic when it happens to kids. Unfortunately, only a very small percentage of funding goes toward cancers that affect children.

There's about a week left in the raffle and (IMHO) we should be raising a lot more money. If anyone feels inclined--please donate, even if it's $10.

Moaj sent to everyone who's dealt with or is dealing with this.

• Members

so sorry to hear about your mom, you have my sympathy friend. that's awesome your dad beat the colon cancer, that's what took my father, he never went to a doctor.

Thanks man. My old man actually got a colonoscopy way earlier than he was supposed to for an unrelated issue and they found the polyps early enough to treat him. I'll be starting my exams at 40 because of it.

I'm glad to see people supporting guys and gals suffering through treatment and battling cancer. Cancer is becoming way too common these days.

Bob has a point about cancer research for children. If people can spare some scratch it's a noble cause to donate too.

Archived