problems with a forumite, sadly not an april fools

knobs.

• Members
Oh man...

I go to Oxford to visit my girlfriend for four days, four {censored}ing days, and I miss out on the most epic thread I would have,
should have
witnessed on HCFX. I did't make it beyond page 44, but it doesn't seem like a lot has changed since then, just waiting for this package to turn up, or not as the case may be.

In either case, I'm here. I'm here. And that's all that matters.

glad you made it back... ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to make a prediction. If Ringstung is indeed an alt it's going to be some dude who hardly ever posts or only posts in some other forum like keyboards or something. None of us will recognize the username and it will be be a massive letdown.

Yea.. I've had a feeling this whole time it'd be someone none of us recognized either way.

• Members

hmmm. this has slowed down a bit since yesterday... and so we anxiously wait for the ringstinger.

I need to sell some stuff on here, but damn...this thread makes me nervous. I also read that one with the charlie guy, mike and the gears on a truck forum that someone posted here.

My dealings with voodooman has opened my eyes as well.

• Members

Thanks Stratman

My uncle was friends with Che Guevara- Che even slept over at his house on his last trip to Cuba

And Che wasn't what the myth paints him to be...

I'm glad I don't see people wearing Che shirts as much. It just screams "I'm a douchebag who doesn't know anything about history".

• Members

knobs- thanks for the update on tracking- If this works out 100% I will still need a pic/vid of you crying and holding the ringstinger for closure.

we all need closure.

maybe we should start preparing for Post Epic Thread Syndrome-

• Members

there's no closure untill:

i get back my ringstinger in the same condition it was when i shipped it

scammer pays my 50 euros of the shipping

scammer pays whatever money customs will ask

scammer pays 200$ to fruvai

the scammer knows this, so it's all up to him now.
this next week i'm going to the Polizia Postale, which is the internet fraud specific field for italian police. just have to wait a few days to see what happens.

• Members

ah, anyway, i just discovered radiohead used this pedal, and if you look at his pictures he loves that radiohead dude and his gear is based on the band.

it's all radiohead's fault.

as I had suspected all along.

Archived