***** is bitches, bitches

I think they full of estrogen

And we hold court, take your life for the settlement

Already got banned :p

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zachman or Jbrazz

No on both, unless they sourced a previously unused RoadRunner cable account just for this.

Seriously, this smacks of massive trolling to me. That, and the N-word, and the use of a proxy on top of it (has used two IP addys - one RR, one proxy) and the fact that every single post by this person has been in this - and ONLY this thread - has convinced me to pull out the perma-hammer. :cop:

Now, quickly - I want the Cliff notes on this thread. Or closed it shall soon be... and may be anyway. i know about the original "deal gone bad", and last I heard, knobs was waiting for a refund from JB / overseas... something like that. Correct me where I'm wrong, and go on from there please...

First person who suggests I read the whole thread gets a week off. :eek::cop::D

• Members

The ringstinger has been shipped and will theoretically arrive on Friday.

Arrangements are apparently being made about the PS3.

If I were you, I'd close the thread - knobs can start a new one when the pedal shows up (or if it never does). This thread is more or less useless in the interim.

• Members

from what ringstung said he only signed up because of this thread. truth - i dunno. he posted screenshots of his winning bid so he seemed legit. ebay said his moniker was from NY.

other than that jbrazz said he's shipping the pedal back and is supposed to pay both knobs (for the shipping and {censored}ing up customs) and fruvai for the ps-3/dl-4 or whatever.

from what ringstung said he only signed up because of this thread. truth - i dunno. he posted screenshots of his winning bid so he seemed legit. ebay said his moniker was from NY.

other than that jbrazz said he's shipping the pedal back and is supposed to pay both knobs (for the shipping and {censored}ing up customs) and fruvai for the ps-3/dl-4 or whatever.

And ringstung's place in all of this? A friend / supporter of knobs?

• Members

Well.

I want to know who RingStung was.... But I guess we'll never know.

He took to trolling the thread anyway.

So, this is NetStar, reporting from the Blizzard Of Forumite Posse Justice, 2009; In, and out on Page 1 and 111.

• 3 years later...

Archived