OT: My wife did the most horrific thing, NOONE DESERVES THIS

RuinedToday

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel like we're playing that game, "Hot Potato" now - get your posts in before the thread gets locked and deleted.

For the record, this has hit an all time low IMHO. And not really in a good way. Overall the lulz were worth it, but all the jailbait stuff took it a little too far for me.

• Members

I feel like we're playing that game, "Hot Potato" now - get your posts in before the thread gets locked and deleted.

For the record, this has hit an all time low IMHO. And not really in a good way. Overall the lulz were worth it, but all the jailbait stuff took it a little too far for me.

That's cool for you, but I'm 17, so I need MOAR.

• Members

I... you... Uh... yeah... :cry::cry:

:love::love::love::evil::evil::evil:

• Members

I jumped on the 'bait train ...... but how did that get started anyway?

• Members

soooo.... wow

I had no internet last night... and this is what I miss, F!

All ive done is jumped from page one to here, and it seems as though this thread has gone through many phases... anybody feel like giving me a picture summary?

Dude, it's worth the time it takes to look at it all.

Archived