Farting in a Coffee Can, close the lid, then open it over someone's head later

dZjupp

• Members

cool story bro

i was at the guitar center down on brontane bvld today at lunch and i walk over non schalantly to the amp section to check out the new randalls that my cousin davey dix was using last year at the postal sex rape concert of 2006. this kid is wailing away on R.E.M. of all bands and singing, losing my religion to the top of his lungs. now this kid sounds like an african taliban member is having trachostomy surgery performed by a new zealand stunt diver. it was insane, so i turn to the salesguy who is a 23 year know it all douschebag and ask him if the boy is retarded or something. the sales guy was all "Dude, man, hey buddy, man, have you played the new vox ad50 man?" i gave him a look of utter disgust as he ragged on how his mom used her gas money to buy one because his sister had made a meth lab out of his last guitar amp....etc etc. i walked away into the specialty room were some guy was bent over playing some schecter and had some kind of itching motion going on with the carpet. he was telling this other salesguy that he is a plumber and he got anus lice. me and the sales guy looked at each other and i tried not to laugh and the sales guy was like "man you should have that checked out dude, man, totally man" this guy had to be two kinds of stupid

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

It's threads like this that make me really miss the old site. Maybe not the old site but the users and the way folks would bounce between both extremely off topic and concise, advice laden posts. Even Phil got in on both sides of the aisle.

I like lou has peed but wonder sometimes at his necro bumps. This time the intent is obvious.

Archived