Synaptic Groove Snapperhead Video

Player99

• Members

Ouch.  Tell me what you really think, TVD?  What fails to come across in any kind of a clip (you're a musician, you know this) is how it responds to your playing.  I don't know about you, but that's what will lead me to get a piece of gear or not: how responsive is it to dynamics, picking velocity, tubes?  Does it 'feel' different?  So on and so forth.  That's really the beautiful part of the Snapperhead.  It's very difficult to achieve that and make it simple.  Damn near impossible, really.  That's what separates great gear from the norm, for me.  Since everyone has different taste, their idea of great gear is different.  I can dig that.

I appreciate your two cents though, but if I listened to advice like that, I wouldn't be self-actualized brother and several players wouldn't be happier with their setup right now. ;)

• Members

I'd love to.  We're building up a batch for a German dealer and a dealer in New York, but I'll get one earmarked as soon as I can to shoot out.  I'm still not out on the tourbox idea at all.  We're working on the logistics with some other builders to make it a worthwhile experience for everyone.

Thanks guys!

• Members

Actually think it sounds good.. but, like others, I think the graphics and color are ugle.. couldnt have done some sort of gloss color and maybe silk screen something like, SG Drive, Synaptic Drive, Synaptic Groove? I think the color and graphic just makes it look cheap, and very diy... Its all about clever marketing : ) If you have something that looks really cool, people will want it..

Edit: sorry, forgot its called the snapperhead :p 

Archived