I, for one, am PRO gay marriage...

shredhead666

• Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

because I think a man who preys on young boys exclusively is both a homosexual as well as a pedophile. Otherwise he'd choose young girls to victimize as well. And once again, we have NAMBLA as an example. That organization is about SEX, Chris.

That's like saying the North American Association of Men Who Know that 'No' Means 'Yes' is about sex and not rape.

NAMBLA may CLAIM to be about sex & love, but no matter what they say, it just ain't so. It ain't even possible, bro.

And I don't know of any other way to say this to make it any more clear than I already have: a man who preys on young boys is not committing sexual acts; therefore it is not only inaccurate, but wildly wrong to attribute to him a sexual orientation in such acts. *IF* he were homosexual, he'd seek out sexual encounters with ADULT MALES, end of story.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

because I think a man who preys on young boys exclusively is both a homosexual as well as a pedophile. Otherwise he'd choose young girls to victimize as well. And once again, we have NAMBLA as an example. That organization is about SEX, Chris.

You begin to sound as if you're implying that pedophiles who prey on male children exclusively are worse that pedophiles who prey on females.

• Members

exactly, GAY pedophiles. I think your anger is getting the best of you, Chris. You should step out and take a breath.

I'm not angry -- I'm amazed that you seem to have so much trouble seeing the difference between acts of violence & exploitation and sexual orientations.

• Members

Originally posted by Loghead

The Spit Infinitive Lesson: Poetic Lesions

Dick wants to {censored} Spot quickly.

Jane prefers to languidly perform fellatio.

Do you actually have the answer key for this lesion?

• Members

Originally posted by draelyc

And I don't know of any other way to say this to make it any more clear than I already have: a man who preys on young boys is not committing sexual acts; therefore it is not only inaccurate, but wildly wrong to attribute to him a sexual orientation in such acts. *IF* he were homosexual, he'd seek out sexual encounters with ADULT MALES, end of story.

What's this {censored} that if it's rape then it's not a sexual act? That is just plain bull{censored} grandma and it smells bad. Take your weak {censored} outta here. That's just wrong.

• Members
Originally posted by hairydangler

For the last {censored}in ytime. There is no confusion here!
:mad:
Pedophiles are gay. That's what I said and that's what I meant.

Oooh, oooh! Let me try. This logically implies that men who sleep with little girls aren't pedophiles.

• Members

Oooh, oooh! Let me try. This logically implies that men who sleep with little girls aren't pedophiles.

Most. Most pedophiles are gay. The man that victimizes girls is a child molester... But you can call him a pedophile if you want.

Next.

• Members

Most. Most pedophiles are gay. The man that victimizes girls is a child molester... But you can call him a pedophile if you want.

Next.

From dictionary.com

pedophile

n : An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

Hmm... says nothing about 'gay' in there, so I guess it's non-sexual orientation specific.

Next.

• Members

Originally posted by the russ

you should get an olympic medal for conclusion jumping. or logic leaping. which ever one is a sport, i forget.

by your logic, Catholicism and homosexual rape are not mutually exclusive because no other religion has preists that molest boys.

NAMBLA would be a {censored}ed-up group regardless of who made up their constituency.

"no other religion has priests that molest yong boys"? Are you kiddng me? Do your research before you say something so stupid.

• Members

Next.

How do you arrive at this distinction? You have me guessing.

Is pedophilia worse than child molestation?

Do you feel that sleeping with little girls is somehow more "natural" than sleeping with little boys?

Does, like, the word "pedophilia" sound worse to you because it's Latinate?

• Members

Originally posted by MCon

From dictionary.com

pedophile

n : An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

Hmm... says nothing about 'gay' in there, so I guess it's non-sexual orientation specific.

Next.

Do you need everything in life spelled out to you in a book? Live your life and LEARN SOMETHING along the way and then you won't need the dictionary so much.

Don't get me wrong though for I always have a good book on hand.

• Members

How do you arrive at this distinction? You have me guessing.

Is pedophilia worse than child molestation?

Do you feel that sleeping with little girls is somehow more "natural" than sleeping with little boys?

Does, like, the word "pedophilia" sound worse to you because it's Latinate?

Are you kidding me? Wow. I mean just wow. You read between every line you could on that one and put in your own assumptions didn't you?

Stop ewasting my time.

• Members

Originally posted by draelyc

The fact that you use the expression "turn gay" indicates the underlying preconceived bias beneath what you're saying here. I'd like to see your source(s) for the molestation stats, and I'd like to see their credentials -- perhaps they have their own agenda?

As for being in a mess and having to deal with so much perversion, well, big surprise when you overwhelm generation after generation with unbearable self-loathing....

I do have a bias, I believe that being gay is mostly a learned behavior that is aggravated by early childhood trauma. I believe that there is a great deal of homosexual molestation going on under the name of experimentation. I know an ex-homosexual who changed his hard wiring to hetero sexual. He is very adament that his gay behavior was a choice, and once he realized this he felt free to re-choose and rejoin the non gay world. Oh, and BTW, he was a victim of molestation as a young man.

Your comment about self loathing is good, but only half the story. I believe that we should build healthy self esteem in our kids, but we should also teach them to feel BAD when they behave wrongly. Guilt for worngdoing prepares the soul for forgiveness and restoration, guilt that is rationalized and excuse leads to delusion. I always teach my kids that there is a difference between being a bad person, and doing bad things. No one should be told they are bad people, but we do an equal disservice when we withhold the needed information about right and wrong. We need to teach that there are consequences for wrong choices.

It's called reaping and sowing in the bible.

• Members

What's this {censored} that if it's rape then it's not a sexual act? That is just plain bull{censored} grandma and it smells bad. Take your weak {censored} outta here. That's just wrong.

You need treatment, if your "understanding" of sex includes forced violation . . . or young children.

• Members

Are you kidding me? Wow. I mean just wow. You read between every line you could on that one and put in your own assumptions didn't you?

Stop ewasting my time.

Yes, I do have to read between the lines of such illogical statements. Anyone would have to grasp for assumptions. "You have me guessing," as I said.

• Members

Do you need everything in life spelled out to you in a book? Live your life and LEARN SOMETHING along the way and then you won't need the dictionary so much.

Don't get me wrong though for I always have a good book on hand.

Don't talk to me about 'spelling things out', it was to make a point. Your implication was that there was a distinction between 'pedophilia' and 'child molester'. I see no difference.

You try and justify your position by offering a crime that a certain group is, according to you, more prone to act upon. What if I were to make the assertion that the majority of rapes happened by heterosexual men? Does that mean that we should take the same position against heterosexuals that you do on homosexuals? After all, statistics don't lie and our attitudes and policies should driven by the propensity for one group to commit a crime, right?

• Members

Next.

Now you're saying that "child molesters" and "pedophiles" aren't the same thing? What?

Archived